Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Provisional Offer Letter

Okay so from my last update I did mention about resitting for 3 Science subjects for Sem 2. My resit results were released yesterday and surprisingly I scored well!! 3.0 for all resitted subjects 😁

I was so so so scared I couldn't make it, when I went to the board everyone was crowded in front of it.. but my friend Joanna was tall enough to peek at my marks and  said "You made it lah! Don't worry." I swear it was so unreal, really.😂 But I wanted to see with my own eyes. Was soooo overwhelmed by my pointers!! I thought finally my effort has been acknowledged. 💗 God made me did the right decision for retaking everything. No regrets at all 😊 With my results I can apply for a provisional offer letter but sem 3 results have to be considered as well.

I learned one thing and the only precious lesson. That is, the higher you expect, the harder you fall. During finals I expected too much, and I fell way too hard. In turn I put less expectations for this resit paper and it ended up great!  😘

All is well. Till next time 😄😄 

No comments:

Post a Comment