Saturday, February 28, 2009

In My New Secondary School

My new skul is in Cheras, SMK Bandar Damai Perdana. There are 17 classes in form 1!! Lucky me..Im in the 4th class over 17 classes..My school is on the hills..its very cooling..but its always hot in the afternoon skul..I hate the subject "SEJARAH". My sejarah teacher asks us to treat the Sejarah textbook as a storybook man!! Its way too hard for me to do it..coz i have no interests in Sejarah at all..!!My school compound is also small..but theres a long path and a long road up to the school compound from the school enterence. Parents cant fetch us up to the school to leave us up there, we are forced to walk up the long path up the hill...its so tired man!! And by the way, everyday 1:10, we nid to go to the hall for assembly everyday before going to class, because we nid to wait for the form 3-5's students to leave the class first only we can entre the class..Its soo hot in the afternoon man!! Okay, this school has a lot of malays, indians and chinese too!! Alot of "shuai ge" around the school compound.. but i dont know them so i dint like them. One of my new frens liked a prefect in school..he is a malay,but he is a bit handsome to me..His mother is a Chinese, and his father is a malay. So, he knows how to speak a little cantonese infront of chinese...28th February is my schoool's sports day..Its quite fun there but its veryy hot there. We bought ice lemon tea to clear our thirst. Its so expensive!! A can of drink, it cost RM1.20.Izzit expensive??
Okay lah..I will stop until here..Its late dee..I will meet u in the next blog..Bye~bye~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment