Saturday, February 21, 2009

My UPSR Results

November 13 2008, Thursday-Is the day that my UPSR results were out...When i reached school, I was very nervous and scared..
During the English lesson, our headmistress called us down to the hall to practice our graduation for the next day. While we were practicing, my headmaster came back with our UPSR results, we were very excited.
After a while, two of my school teachers put up our results on the notice board. That second, we all were turning our heads back to see the papers. Unfortunately, the results on the notice board were very far...=(
After practicing our graduation, our teachers called us to go up to the class first, teacher will come up to tell us our results..But, we were too excited so we rushed down to see the results on the notice board..Some parents were looking for their child's results, some of the pupils were looking for their name or counting their As..
I dint bother them, just squeezed in and looked at my name and counted my As, you know how many As did I get?? 4As, 2Bs 1C..!!! I was soooo happy!! I immediately called my mom to tell her the results!! When I said i have one C, she was sad... But she said never-mind, important is I tried my best in the examination...
The most As in our class is my friend, Oh Chin Juet, Elanor . She is a very hard working student and a very kind-hearted friend.Okay.. now I'm gonna stop my blog here....Please wait for the next blog to come out and know me more about my life....Thank You!!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment