Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Last Children's Day in My Primary School

























































October 22, is my School's Children's Day. That day, when I reached school, i saw all my class' tables are arranged neatly. All the foods, drinks and either junk food are all on the table...8:30a.m., everybody went down to the hall to meet the headmaster and listen to some speech..It's quite boring so we chat in the hall to each other with my friends. Almost 11 'clock, everybody went up to their classrooms to enjoy themselves....We ordered KFC for ourselves to eat so we will not be so hungry..
After eating, me and my friends took out our camera and take pictures of ourselves. We were crazy looking for someone to help us to snap the photos. Because my form teacher doesn't want to join us, so she asked us to on the projector to watch movie or play with each other. My friends felt its too boring to do all those things, and we decided to look for our friends and teachers to take pictures with us..We either took pictures at the stairs too!! Everyone were looking at us with a funny face...^^
After that, we were a little tired, so we rest outside our teacher's office by the fence. That time, we all saw a 8tv car in our school compound, we also saw two pretty teenage girls with the cute T-shirt and a short skirt!! We can't wait to take pictures with them. So, we shouted and asked them whether they can take pictures with us from up there. Later, one more beautiful girl came out from our teacher's office and said they cant stay in our school compound, so they need to be quick. Although they asked us whether we can snap photos outside the school but we cant leave our school...=(
While we were very stress, we all went up to our classroom to drink water and rest to start our tuition lesson..Until 3 o'clock, our school lesson was over....we went home happily....~

No comments:

Post a Comment