Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Last Day In My School, My Graduation Day










































14 November 2008, Is my graduation day and is my last day in my primary school..When i reached my school, i was rushing to take photos with all my lovely friends..My friends were also same as me..We were all worried about our camera's battery, we scared our battery finish....
8:30- All year 6 pupils enter the hall. All the parents, year 5 fellow friends and teachers were clapping their hands for welcoming us...We were very happy.First, my form teacher, madame Quek See See said a speech for all year 6 pupils.Then, my headmaster talked almost half an hour.After that, two of our school's V.I.P took a speech on the stage..And then, all year 6 pupils one by one queued up to take graduation form. I asked one of my friend to take photo of me, but i leaved too fast so she can't manage to take the photo.Pityful...
After that, they have some performance. We all took some pictures and recorded some videos.
At last, we enjoyed our foods ourself, drink our drinks together with my friends and chatted happily together....We very appreciate these few hours time...After eating, we take photos together and hug each other...
1:05p.m.- Our school finally end...We said bye-bye to each other and wish each other good luck!! Here, I want to say: Hope We Can Meet Each Other In The Future!!!~I Will Miss You All FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~Bye!! Everyone!! BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment