Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Holiday In Las Vegas

Year 2007, I went to Las Vegas in America....We seated in the MAS plane for hours... the first day of flight, we seated for 3-4 hours to reach Taiping....we rest there and we waited for 40 minutes to get on the plane to continue our flight.... We ate delicious foods in the plane. Examples like some fish with rice or chicken with rice. Sometimes I ate noodles......that's all my delicious foods.....
When we reach Los Angeles, we sat in a bus to the rent car center..we waited 4 my friends there and when they reach, we rent two cars and we drove to the Hilton hotel in Las Vegas....We checked in and we went in our rooms and we rest 4 a while...my parents cooked some dishes and when we woke up, we ate our dinner.....
The next morning, we went out and visit some place like......Hoover Damp or Grand Canyon West and more places.....we went to Hoover Damp to see how the water process electric and in Grand Canyon West, we climbed the mountain and we saw some cute little squirrels......I'm going to stop here..by the way, i stayed there 6 days in Las Vegas..Plus the four days of flights in the plane, altogether i have fun there 10 days.. That's enough..Bye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment